Maysun Info Technology Co.,Ltd.
2015 GSMA Mobile World Congress
Booth No.: Hall P7, Stand 7F67
Date: 2- 5 MAR 2015
GSMA Mobile World Congress is the place where mobile leaders to gather, collaborate and conduct business.
The annual event provides the planet’s best venue for mobile industry networking, new business opportunities and deal-making. Mobile World Congress includes a world-class conference featuring visionary keynotes and action-provoking panel discussions; an exhibition with more than 1,800 companies displaying the cutting-edge products and technologies that define the future of mobile; App Planet; and the annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony, which recognises the most innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the world.
In 2014, Mobile World Congress hosted more than 85,000 mobile professionals from more than 200 countries in our largest-ever event. Make your plans now to be part of the excitement at Mobile World Congress 2015, in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona. Visit www.mobileworldcongress.com to learn more.
WHAT WE DO
The GSMA works on projects and initiatives that address the collective interests of the mobile industry, and of mobile operators in particular. We are undertaking strategic initiatives across several key areas including Spectrum, Connected Living, Personal Data and Digital Commerce.
• Spectrum for Mobile Broadband – The GSMA is leading an ongoing global campaign to secure the spectrum required to meet the fast-growing demand for mobile broadband.
• Public Policy – The GSMA’s public policy team proactively leads the policy debate, represents the mobile industry to governments and regulators, and delivers a regulatory environment that maximises development opportunities for mobile operators and long-term benefit for mobile users.
• Personal Data – This Programme with its operator partners work together to deliver digital identity solutions to market with scale, seamless and convenient consumer experience, consistency of user interface and low barriers to entry across the digital identity ecosystem.
• Mobile For Development – Focused on bringing together GSMA mobile operator members, the wider mobile industry and the development community to drive commercial mobile services for underserved people in emerging markets.
• Digital Commerce – The GSMA is working to accelerate the standardised deployment of mobile NFC, using the SIM as the secure element to provide authentication, security and portability across many different handsets.
• Network 2020 – The GSMA aims to address and navigate the complexities of progression to an all-IP communications network, ensuring devices and networks can deliver a native experience and that VoLTE and RCS interoperable solutions are established.
• OneAPI – OneAPI is a global GSMA initiative to provide application programming interfaces (APIs) that enable applications to exploit mobile network capabilities, such as messaging, authentication, payments and location-finding with a cross-operator reach.
• Connected Living – The GSMA has created market development programmes to enable a wide range of devices across the education, healthcare, automotive and utilities sectors to benefit from wireless connectivity.
The GSMA also has programmes and technical projects underway in many other areas. For more information, please visit the GSMA corporate website at www.gsma.com or Mobile World Live, the online portal for the mobile communications industry, at www.mobileworldlive.com.